Welcome to Financial Additions!
We have centered our philosophy around you - we understand that the relationship is the most important thing, and we promise that we will work with you to understand your company and find talent that fits.
Our core values of integrity, excellence, respect, and productivity are the foundation of our company. We strive to achieve and provide excellence in everything that we do.
Ready to Hire?
We Provide staffing services for all listed positions on a direct-hire or contract basis. Don't hesitate to reach out and let one of our experts find the perfect fit for your company!
We take the time to get to know and understand your company and the requirements that you’re looking for in order to find that perfect fit.
Sourcing & Screening
We dedicate our time to get to know and personally interview all of our candidates – ensuring that you get the best quality. We also handle all of the forms, screenings, and backgrounds are verified before the first day of employment.
We always want to know how we are doing and where we can improve. We keep the lines of feedback open to make sure that our service is unparalleled in the industry and that you are getting quality every time.
Positions we Staff
HR LEARNING AND DEVELOMENT
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
HR DATA ANALYST
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
- Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Assess results from employee performance reviews
- Identify top reasons why employees choose to work with our company
- Develop corporate plans for HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Design benefit programs (insurance, wellness etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with service providers
- Manage enrollments and determine employee eligibility
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests
- Keep updated employee records with all relevant information
- Inform employees of their benefit options and plans and monitor use
- Collaborate with accounting department for payments and deductions
- Oversee the daily operation of HR Information Systems
- Enroll new hires and enter information including contact details and job titles
- Collect necessary data for EEO-1 reporting
- Design manuals and document data processing procedures
- Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits)
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- Research vendors and implement new integrations as needed
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Source and recruit candidates
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships during the selection process
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions, duties and reporting
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records
- Process employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist recruiters in sourcing candidates
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Administer statements of payment to personnel
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.